10.14.2008

More Wine Please!!!

Both red and white For the Love of Dogs wine has been a huge hit, however, none of this success would have been possible without the help of so many EPI folks and friends, buying, drinking and promoting... and a huge THANK YOU needs to go to Heather Yates of Candid Paws for setting up this wonderful EPI blog website and to Carol Anne Rayson, for establishing the EPI Global Group.

Because Carol Anne lives in Canada, the wine was not able to be shipped to her directly... so... as the story goes... with the help of some EPI friends... and Izzy the Spanish Water Dog...

"Oh No... we are down to just 2 bottles of wine... and we've got to get some to Heather to get to Trish, to get to Carol Anne's son to get to Carol Anne in Canada!"

"Hey Mom... we need some more wine!"

"Alright... I'LL make the call..."

"Hello... hello??? Is this the Chateau Morrisette Winery ???"

"... they put me on hold... maybe they don't understand dog-speak..."

"Still holding..."

"Success!!! I placed my order and so begins our International Travels with the wine... and more wine is coming for us in Indiana too!

"I just LOVE the red wine.... it's my favorite....hey, maybe you ought to try some too... after all it's for a good cause."

My name is Izzy, I am a Spanish Water Dog and I have EPI. I almost died 2 years ago, but because of the wonderful support my mom received from folks on the EPI Global Group I am still here today. Now we are trying to raise awareness and money to support the research that is being done with EPI so that maybe,someday, others won't have to suffer like I did and like so many others have. Please help!

Lots of Luv & Licks,
Izzy

No comments: